Why diets alone eventually fail
Dieting alone can significantly accelerate the "Unnecessary" aging process
Have tried dieting and wondered why it never lasts?
Although diets seem to initially work as weight loss does occur, the loss is temporary and
actually accelerates the "unnecessary" aging process. Ten years of metabolic decline can be crammed
into several short months by diet alone.
Read more about the "Unnecessary" aging process here.
Popular diets have now proven not to work. Over 95% of all dieters regain all their lost fat plus more.
Tragically, these diets cause an accelerated loss of functional muscle. Here's what happens:
- As soon as we start dieting without proper strength training exercise,
our bodies will start to burn up our muscles
to preserve fat
- This loss of muscle causes an associated reduction in your Resting Metabolic Rate ("RMR"). This
drop in your metabolism
reduces the number of calories you can eat every day without gaining weight
- If you gain the weight back that you lost, you will gain virtually all fat back, and thus
now you are much worse off than before you dieted
What's the solution?
The solution is quite simple. When you diet, you also need to incorporate strength training fitness
to protect your metabolism and tone your body. At Utopia, our fitness routine is designed to be:
- Maximum efficiency – just 20 minutes, twice per week, respecting your busy lifestyle
- Restoring your youthful, lean body without "bulking up"
- Protecting your metabolism for sustainable success
You can read more about Utopia's fitness solution by clicking here