Now hiring for Southlake and Dallas locations!
Both part-time & full-time
(We will train you)
This IS NOT a sales position but just helping our members
$10/hr to start with very flexible hours
Are you interested in the fitness industry and truly helping people get amazing, lasting results? Are you lacking the experience but just need the opportunity to get started? Then you will love working with Utopia Food & Fitness! We are rapidly expanding in the Dallas Metroplex.
Many of our entry level trainers are already establishing exciting careers with us and this is perfect for those still going to school.
This is an important ground floor opportunity with extensive job training provided. Certifications are not required but willingness to learn is a must. We can train you and your growth into Fitness Director and Club Manager if you have the ambition.
You might even think that you are overqualified, but you’re not! You will just advance faster as Utopia continues to grow.
Utopia Food & Fitness is a comprehensive, research proven food and exercise program for lasting, healthy weight loss and fitness results. Each member is provided with custom meal and exercise plans. All members' meals are prepared fresh daily by our Executive, four-star Chef and individually packaged for each member to take home and enjoy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Club Manager
- Help provide a fun, safe, motivating member environment
- Check in each member and check on their progress, concerns and testimonials
- Guide members through their exercise routines on circuit equipment
- Follow up with management on any member assistance needed
We are hiring for flexible hours both weekdays and weekends. Our hours of operation are 5:30 am to 9 pm, M-F, 8 am to 6 pm Sat and 12 noon to 6 pm on Sunday.
- Clean-cut professional demeanor
- In good shape, but not overbuilt
- Passionate about helping others
- Dependable and outgoing, caregiver personality
Please attach your resume as a Word document to your response. We really look forward to meeting you!
Please contact us by clicking here and calling us if you are interested.